Everything is bigger in Texas including their beer festivals. This weekend (March 31st till April 1st) is the Big Texas Beer Fest. Deep in the heart of Fair Park, this event is held within the automobile building. There will be an area outside with live music and multiple food trucks to keep you fueled.
How to prepare for the Beer Fest:
- Make yourself a pretzel necklace
- Wear sunscreen if you plan on being outside watching the live music.
- Bring an umbrella.
- Drink plenty of water leading up to this event and between beers
- Get a little work out in before Friday night, because you’ll be in the thick of it Friday night and Saturday.
- If you want to taste all the beers, make sure to prepare with LOTS of carbs. Nobody wants you to get to belligerent.
- Don’t drink and drive, we are lucky and we have Uber and Lyft in Dallas…. SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM
- Last but not least. BECOME BEERDED
It has been six years since this festival has been introduced and this year is going to be EPIC! After reviewing The BEER LIST, I had to stop my self from drooling! You’ll be able to get your lips on the likes of Goose Island’s Bourbon County Vanilla Rye, Jester King’s MVB, Community Brewing’s Razzy Wit, and soooo many other tasty beers!
I hope to see y’all at this amazing festival!
The Beerded Lady
All picture were provided from The Big Texas Beer Fest