North Texas Beer Week 2017
Attention All North Texas Beer Nerds! October 27th kicks off our annual NTX BEER WEEK. You know that week that we all Can’t wait to get here? But man our livers can’t wait to be over! Well strap on some water and detox my friends because it’s going to be a good one! Here some events that caught my eye (out of the 100’s that will be around town).
FRIDAY OCTOBER 27TH
• Community and Peticolas a couple of my favorit breweries around town! Will be giving a co tour to kick off NTX beer week. Get this… you get shuttled between the two of them! Oh and of course the food trucks. DO Not forget to eat.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 28TH
• Howl-O-Ween w/Air at Noble Rey Brewing Company will have something that everThis is an event that will be benefiting Animal Investigation & response (air). With every beer purchased 1$ will go to the cause. Make sure to stick around with some Laser Tag from 5-8. Food for you and your dog to enjoy. And of course a costume contest.
• Dallas: Halloween Family Night at Oak highlands Brewery- Take it back to my old stomping grounds in Garland to join these folks while they dress up eat some za, watch a movie, play some games and get some beer! Entry: Free
SUNDAY OCTOBER 29th
• Rum Barrel Aged Legion Release Party at Community Beer Co this is their Buy tickets here. Starts at 1
• Firkin Awesome Season 1 Release at Alamo Draft House Cedars. I will be announcing something very exciting at this event! Proceeds to create the MS150 documentary. There will be a silent auction and 2$ off beer from Peticolas, Community, Lakewood, Oak Highlands, and Four Corners. 6-9 PM
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 1ST
• 3rd Annual Zombie Beer Dinner. Beers, Food, Zombies, need I say more. 7-10 pm tickets are available on Facebook
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 2ND
• Women of Craft Beer Symposium- Let’s hear it from the gals involved in craft beer that are in north Texas! Starting at 7 PM.
• Communal Beer Dinner. At the community brewery. Dallas is known for kick ass food and tonight you get the chance to pair it with some amazing beer. Eat local, drink local and support big D starting at 7
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3RD
• Friday is the night that all of us look forward to You can dress up, be fancy and some fun at the 4th Annual Brewers Ball. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE, stay at the OMNI.
Saturday November 4th
• Festicle the beer fest with tenticles. You will find all the Barrel Aged Beers and Street Tacos will a part of the fun.
There 100s of NTX beer events so please check out the official site to find something near you!
FNA photo cred. Krystal Gorrell