20 Aug California: The Bristol
California is an AMAZING place! The locals were so hospitable I felt like I was right at home! Of course, with wayyy better weather (than Texas). I had the luxury of staying at The Bristol Hotel in San Diego. The hotel is nestled in downtown San Diego. As soon as I walked in, I was welcomed with some wonderful pop art… which facilitated my normal funky self. Check-in was a dream. so easy, the clerk provided me with all the information I needed for my stay and pointed out the most important machines in the hotel, the coffee maker and the filtered water machines! Off to my room… The lobby too had a modern funk to it and oh so many chairs to chill in. The elevator of course so easy to ride, BUT it had a mirror that I took one too many selfies in ;). Cute yellow doors and white walls welcomed you to your room. My room was the 1969 Suite. OMG the room was amazing!
The 1969 Suite:
- Awaiting my entry was a CORONADO BEER and chocolate 😀
- Is filled with Moon landing things (1969 duh)
- Beautiful art
- A fridge – for beer of course
- A freaking RECORD PLAYER with records to play
- All the toiletries I needed!
- A tablet to request just about anything you needed
- A soft king size bed for jumping on, and sleeping
- A huge shower
- And a toilet with a perfectly placed sign to greet you!
Thank you so much for having me Bristol.